CS Parents Association
The Computer School Parents Association
- Social and community building events such as the BBQs and school dance & game nights
- Raise money through pledge drives and the annual auction
- Support teachers through procuring essential educational materials, ensuring participation in trips that expand a child’s thinking and funding special arts programming
- Support all our students having access to test prep classes outside of the school day, regardless of income restrictions
- Support parents through raising pertinent issues at PA meetings, and through connecting with specialists related to the topic of parenting t(w)eens in today’s environment
CSPA budget pays for:
Enrichment, Educational Programs, Computer School staffing and subsidizing school trips.
Additionally CSPA funds or subsidizes community events.
Every parent or legal guardian of students currently enrolled at The Computer School is automatically a member of the CSPA. The PA relies on each and every family to support the school through our family giving or volunteering time.
Executive PA Board (2019-2020)
After School Liaison
6th Grade Reps
Check out our calendar for upcoming meetings.
(to be posted)
CS PA By-Laws